Customer Relation Executive
The Customer Relation Executive will attract potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services, attending customer complaints, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. Should have knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices and procedures within a particular field or related one. To rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Corporate Clients
- Governmental Company
- Regulatory authority
- Individual Walk-in Customers
- Brand Principals
Responsibility Not Limited To :
- Handle Service Software and take customer feedback for units / service done.
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet call handling quotas
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail or social media
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling
- Cancel or upgrade accounts
- Advise on company information
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as contact: addresses, phone numbers & email addresses.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions in communication with concerned Manager
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Sell products and services
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes
- Work with Area Manager / Service Manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Close out or open call records
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
1. Proven customer support experience
2. Track record of over-achieving quota
3. Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
4. Familiar with CRM systems and practices
5. Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
6. Excellent communication and presentation skills
7. Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
8. School Diploma / Pre degree / Bachelor’s degree or equivalent plus two years of relevant experience, or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
9. Work Experience minimum 2 years with an knowledge of automotive industry preferred but not mandatory.
10. Only Arabic Nationals required.
11. Candidate should and must be well versed in Arabic & English languages. Excellent writing/presentation skills and comfortable speaking and presenting to partners.
Skills & Proficiencies :
12. Customer Service,
13. Product Knowledge
14. Quality Focus
15. Market Knowledge
16. Documentation Skills
17. Listening Skills
18. Phone Skills
19. Resolving Conflict
23. Positive Attitude
24. Attention to Detail
25. People Oriented
27. Problem Solving
28. Organizational Skills
30. Ability to Work Under Pressure
31. Computer Skills.
Additional Benefits :
- Air Ticket
- Medical Insurance
All internal Dept
Note : The requirements and duties described in Job Description may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
للتقديم علي هذه الوظيفة ارسل بياناتك علي البريد الإلكتروني email@example.com