Designation: Accountant – General ledger & fixed assets
- To ensure success as a GL accountant
- To demonstrate strong knowledge of best accounting practices
- To comply with regulatory requirements
- To demonstrate accuracy in financial reporting
- To ensure proper fixed assets records
- To demonstrate skills in disclosing the fixed assets to comply with accounting principles
Responsibility Not Limited To:
- Collaborating with internal departments to gather, analyze, and interpret relevant financial information.
- Performing audits on financial data to assure its accuracy and truthfulness.
- Ensuring that financial information complies with professional and regulatory standards.
- Aligning general ledger accounting practices to support budgeting and forecasting.
- Entering financial data such as accruals, deferrals, reclassifications, and interdepartmental/intercompany entries into the ledger on a monthly basis, as well as preparing reports.
- Performing account analysis to ensure that journal entries and balances are correct.
- Reconciling accounts with the general ledger.
- Gathering supporting documentation and performing recordkeeping.
- Keeping abreast of regulatory requirements and best practices in accounting.
- Keeping accurate fixed asset records
- Ensuring the correct categorization of fixed assets
- Preparing fixed assets schedules by category by nature of the transaction.
- Ensuring the accounting and audit of fixed assets to align with accounting standards
- Excellent communication
- Analytical & creative thinking
- Presentation skills
- Meeting stringent timelines by way managing the tasks
- Expert technical knowledge in Finance and accounts
Key performance indicators
- Timely completion of accounting to maintain accurate accounting records
- Timely completion of accounts reconciliation with General ledger
- Timely finalization of Trail balance to accommodate timely management reporting.
- Timely completion of audits both internal and external
- Achieve a good customer (Internal) satisfaction score relating to inter-dependencies within organization
- Timely completion of IT projects/enhancements if any
- CA/CPA/ACCA/CFA/CMA or equivalent. Or semi-qualified
- Master’s degree in Finance
- Excellent skills in MS office suite
- Expert knowledge of Oracle ERP & Business Intelligence tools
للتقديم علي هذه الوظيفة ارسل بياناتك علي البريد الإلكتروني firstname.lastname@example.org