Yamaha Sales Executives
Direct Supervisor: Area Manager
External Interfaces: Coordinate with Clients, Banks, Insurance companies to provide complete and
smooth service to customers
Internal Interfaces: Coordinate with Sales, Finance and Logistics to provide complete and
smooth service to customers.
Responsible for selling Yamaha Products ( Water Vehicles , ATV,MC ,OBM and Sport Boats,ACC ) by understanding and demonstrating characteristics, capabilities and features, developing and qualifying buyers, closing sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Approaches, greets, and offers assistance or direction to any customer entering the showroom
- Assists customers in selecting a units by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explains fully product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Describes all optional equipment available for customer purchase
- Offers test drives to all prospects. Follows dealership procedure to obtain proper identification from customer prior to test drive.
- Prepares sold vehicles for customer delivery prior to customer arrival.
- Establishes personal income goals that are consistent with AYM standards of productivity, and devises a strategy to meet those goal
- Keeps abreast of new products, features, accessories, etc., and their benefits to customers.
- Provides information on the unit’s operating features, warranty, and paperwork while handing over the keys and related items
- Coordinate with Service and Parts to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate with warehouse, Service and transport team to ensure customer goods delivery on time.
- Maintain up-to-date customer database with the required information
- Attends product and sales training courses as designed by the company.
- Market Visit to our dealers and establish new connections with new corporate and government sections
- Sells / leases minimum target units per month
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to existing and new customers
- Develop & maintain successful business relationships with all prospects.
- Maintain a high client retention rate through proper training, emphasizing quality customer service, client visits and cold calling techniques.
- Prepare periodic reports as requested by the Area Manager
- Maintains a prospect development system
- Report customers feedback to management
للتقديم علي هذه الوظيفة ارسل بياناتك علي البريد الإلكتروني firstname.lastname@example.org