- Maintain quality of work with responsibility.
- Maintain the company’s status up to the mark.
- Quality and timely reporting on all given task, assignment and enquiries.
- Cash management and support proper expenditure to promote the growth of the business
- Perform risk management (liquidity)
- Management reporting
- Work with in the team
- Ms Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Finance and treasury, cash management knowledge (Oracle ERP)
Duties and Responsibility:
- Processing of Factoring (DWR), and booked the liabilities in the oracle ERP system.
- Processing and providing all the documents in a required time to bank for funds disbursements.
- Preparation of monthly reconciliations of DWR with bank to avoid any discrepancies.
- Reconciliation of the invoices with intercompany AYE, (factorized Invoices)
- AY Group intercompany PDC discounting requests, processing with bank and follow up for the disbursement of funds.
- PDCs and factoring data entry in the Oracle ERP system in AP/AR to move in the GL.
- Nominate the payments of the intercompany for refinancing of the documents (Local, Overseas) as per bank facility.
- Cash flow update in the on daily basis (Liabilities/Funds) STL/LTL/WCL.
- Cash Flow monthly closing and opening assignments to update as per the management approved plan.
- Warehousing requests process from divisions till bank follow for cheques clearance and Oracle entries of all cheques cleared.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org