Social Media Executive
Looking for a witty and strategic Social Media Executive to oversee our company’s presence on a multitude of public platforms. They should create gripping content, analyze public feedback, and report on the effects of each key undertaking. Keep track of all access codes. Should strike a delicate balance between publishing frequent outputs and maintaining consumers’ interest. To be knowledgeable about the best posting times for each social media platform. Also works with various company departments to promote the overall brand through social media channels.
Responsibility Not Limited To:
- Oversees all company social media accounts management.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages, prompting readers to attract and take action.
- Optimizing content for publication across various social media sites and scheduling/releasing optimal times.
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals.
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Monitoring users’ engagement with and feedback on every post.
- Analyzing and reporting on the effects of publications.
- Maintaining a secure database of all login credentials.
- Remaining abreast of changes to all pertinent social media applications.
- Collaborating with the sales team to ensure that posts are engaging.
- Exploring the potential value of social media sites that are not yet in our repertoire.
- Good Communication Skills for getting along with colleagues, putting ideas and campaigns into words, and being the voice of our brand on a global stage.
- Contents: To keep followers engaged and hooked, to come up with new and engaging ideas, creative initiatives, and campaigns. From interactive contentto contests to viral videos, need to think of innovative ways to stand apart from the millions of others on social media
- Degree in marketing, social media, communication studies, journalism, creative writing, or similar.
- Web Proficiency & Computer Software Proficiency
- Team Management Experience, Advertising, Copywriting, Content Creation, Public Relations & Branch Marketing Executive.
- Proofreading & editing skills, Interpersonal Skills & Customer Service Skills
- Expert knowledge of all leading social media platforms/sites, including their algorithms.
- In-depth understanding of the processes surrounding the creation and distribution of paid advertisements.
- Experience as a social media executive at a similar company.
- Ability to create authoritative and persuasive texts.
- Flexible and engaging writing style.
- Knowledge of pertinent engagement metrics.
- Appreciation for novel insights and ideas.
- Only Emirati Nationals to apply.
- Candidate should and must be well versed in Arabic & English languages. Excellent writing/presentation skills and comfortable speaking and presenting to partners.
- Air Ticket
- Medical Insurance
Note: The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org