1. Implementation, Service and Solutions Delivery for Contact Center Solutions.
2. Sales cycle support on design, scope and effort estimation.
3. Custom application’s development/design support for Contact Center Solution’s.
Requirements ,Duties and Responsibilities
Software and IVR Application Development resource requirement’s :
2 to 5 years of progressive IVR Application Development experience using Avaya Dialog Designer, Avaya Orchestration Designer.
- Knowledge of Avaya Voice Portal Management System, Avaya Experience Portal
- Knowledge of MS SQL, Oracle. SQL, GRXML, VXML ,XML
- Experience in API integrations using REST, SOAP, JSON, web services.
- Knowledge of Apache Web Server 2.0, IBM WebSphere 8, Web services.
- Knowledge in App Dynamics, Splunk, Jira & Service Now
- Good Communication Skill
- Experience in IVR Reporting, CTI integrations, and Telephony Integration.
- Requires skill and creativity, collaboration, technical investigation, and customer communication.
- Ability to design call-flows from requirement documentation and workshops
- Ability to Learn Conversational AI Products and Avaya Contact center products based on the Project requirement.
- Integration with the various back-end data systems, servers and adjuncts such as Web technology and application servers (Tomcat, WebSphere, IIS, Apache, WebLogic, etc.)
- Knowledge of Avaya ASDC with Orchestration Designer certification will be added advantage
- Knowledge of Avaya Call-back assist and POM will be added advantage.
- Knowledge in Avaya Contact center products is a plus.
- Knowledge of Natural Language design and Directed Dialogue design techniques for speech applications is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- As a IVR Developer need to work closely with different stake holders/Line of Business to design, code, and test, implement and support IVR application.
- Responsible for Development of Applications on Java based on the business and project needs.
- Responsible to track and follow reports, communications, documents as per the client project and support requirement.
- Responsible to attain the vendor certification as per business need.
- Responsible to integrate the Nuance/Third party ASR & TTS in the call flow.
- Continuous service and skill set Improvement of IVR apps
- Proactive Monitoring, fixes, and Root Cause Analysis
- Creation of Knowledge base for the repeated or potential issues
- Developing skill set on newer products and technology as per the business and project needs.
- Conduct internal training to cross train team members and customers.
Minimum: Bachelors or Equivalent with experience.
4. Quick and self- learner
6. Time Management
Note : The requirements and duties described in Job Description may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org