- Implementation of Projects
- Site Survey and POC
- Preventive Maintenance
- Customer Support and AMC
- Credential Management
Duties and Responsibility:
Responsibility 1: Implementation of Avaya Projects
- Implementing Avaya Projects
- Configuring Avaya Servers upon agreed SOW
- Project Documentation
- UAT and cut-over for the projects
Responsibility 2: Support
- Customer Support onsite/remote
- Manages the configuration and administration of Customer’s servers
- Perform MACS (Moves, Adds, and Changes), as requested by client on site/remote.
- Maintaining Support tickets
- Having effective communications internally and externally with respect to projects
Responsibility 3: Preventive Maintenance
- Performing Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly PM
- Validating the existing patches and recommending the new versions to the customer’s servers
- Scheduling maintenance activity like Patch update, firmware upgrades, troubleshooting issues
- Checking backup/restore, logs, and managing PM reports accordingly.
Responsibility 4: Credential Management
- Doing latest certifications as per vendor requirements
Responsibility 5: Documentation
- Maintaining Customer’s Login credentials and IP details
- System Details collection of Existing and New Customers
Skills and Experience:
- 2-5 years of project & Support in experience of Avaya Telephony Field is required. Knowledge on networking is a plus.
- Good- knowledge of industry best practices on Avaya Unified Communications, call Center (Legacy and new version’s) and Networking deployments.
- Knowledge on UC, CC deployment best practices and standards of Avaya Aura 6.x, 7.x, 8.x10.x.
- Knowledge on UC, CC support best practices and standards of Avaya Aura 6.x, 7.x, 8.x10.x.
- Knowledge on Banking business project process and procedures is a plus.
- Good organization, coordination, and documentation skill set is required to maintain project schedules, service delivery-SLA and project budgets.
- Knowledge of networking and routing would be plus.
- Knowledge on network, server Storage, Virtualization, and other Infrastructure Solutions is a Plus.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
Education and Certification:
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or similar field is required.
Recommended to have ACSS-Avaya Certified Implementation Specialist & ACIS-Avaya Certified Implementation Specialist
- Avaya Messaging Support.
- Avaya Aura Communication Applications Implement.
- Avaya Aura Communication Applications Support.
- Avaya Meetings Server Support.
- Avaya Aura Core Components Implement.
- Avaya Work Force Management.
- Time Management
- Learning Curve
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org